Friday, November 17, 2017

The Movie Project


Lately I've been in the mood to watch movies instead of blogging, and then it dawned on me: why not just write about the movies that I'm watching?  I ran it by the MacGyver Project board of directors, and they signed off.  There's no rhyme or reason to my choices (other than the heavy dose of 007 and general action/adventure) -- it's just whatever I feel like, maybe a movie I've seen 1000 times, a handful of times, or never before.  I made some preliminary categories and tried not to repeat any from my MacGyver List, such as the elusive "Proof that God exists."

THE GREATEST MOVIES OF ALL TIME
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

PHENOMENALLY STUPENDOUSLY FANTASTIC
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Mission: Impossible
Die Hard 3: Die Hard with a Vengeance
Midnight Run
The Sting

OUTSTANDING
Mission: Impossible 2
The Thomas Crown Affair
Die Hard 2
Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves

ENTERTAINING
Die Hard
Mission: Impossible 5 - Rogue Nation
Mission: Impossible 3

DECENT
Mission: Impossible 4 - Ghost Protocol

MEDIOCRE

YIKES
Shoot to Kill

WORSE THAN THE MOUNTAIN OF YOUTH
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

No comments:

Post a Comment