Monday, October 26, 2015

Two New Podcasts

Today I'm excited to announce 2 new podcasts I am creating and hosting: "Olympic Legends" and "Outstanding Authors."  Here are some details:

WHY are you doing this?  I've really enjoyed interviewing people for the blog, especially when I've been able to talk with them by phone.  It's always fun for me to learn from them and connect with them, and I liked the idea of doing more interviews and recording them in podcast form to share with others.

WHAT are the two podcasts about, and WHO will you be talking to?  Olympic Legends will be about the history of the Olympics and the athletes who have taken part.  I thought it would be fun to speak with athletes and learn more about their lives and stories.  This idea could be somewhat limited by the number of people who I'm able to get a hold of and are willing to participate, but I figured it's at least worth a try.

For the Outstanding Authors podcast, I will speak with an author about a book that I have recently read.  I'm hopeful that the majority of authors will be easy to contact and be willing to talk about their book, so there are a lot of possibilities here.  And in a few cases, I may feature some books about the Olympics which will count for both podcasts!

WHY are there two podcasts?  I couldn't decide which one to go with, so I thought why not just do them both?

WHEN will there be new podcasts?  The first one should be up in the next day or two.  After that, I'm not sure.  I won't promise that there will be anything consistent due to my own time constraints, but I'm hopeful that I can do 1 or 2 per month.

WHERE can I go to listen?  I will create a new blog post for each episode and then link them on an archive page (which I will then link in the blog header), and I will (hopefully) get them on to iTunes also.

Thanks in advance for listening!



No comments:

Post a Comment