Monday, October 26, 2015

Outstanding Authors



Here is the archive page for my Outstanding Authors podcast where I talk to great authors about their books.  The podcast is also available on iTunes.  Read my introductory post if you want to know more about the podcast and why I started it.

13. Vicki Mayk - Growing Up on the Gridiron
12. Andrew Selee - Vanishing Frontiers
11. George Vecsey - Eight World Cups
10. Pen Densham - Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
  9. J.W. Rinzler - The Complete Making of Indiana Jones
  8. Erik Kirschbaum - Soccer Without Borders
  7. Randall Jahnson - The Mask of Zorro
  6. Casey FitzRandolph and Family, with Jessie Garcia - No Stone Unturned
  5. Ken Reed - How We Can Save Sports: A Game Plan
  4. Steve Skrovan - An Unreasonable Man
  3. John Considine - Improvising: My Life and Show Business
  2. Marty Sklar - One Little Spark
  1. Kate Buford - Native American Son, The Life and Sporting Legend of Jim Thorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment